The world is in a state of flux. With all the changes happening on a daily basis, it can be hard to stay on top of what’s going on. It’s even harder for people who are not following the news closely or participating in politics. In this post, I’ll outline how you can get involved and why it’s important to take action now more than ever before!
The world is changing rapidly, with so many different things going on every day that keeping up with everything can be tough. But there are ways you can find out about what’s happening and make your voice heard – here are some tips!
1. Find your representative
2. Research the issues and candidates that are important to you
3. Contact your representatives with any questions or concerns
4. Volunteer for a campaign, preferably one that aligns with your beliefs
5. Register to vote – make sure you’re prepared in advance of election day!
6. Get involved in local politics by joining a committee or attending city council meetings